We are excited that you are considering joining the Apex Chamber of Commerce. According to a recent survey, businesses who are members of their local chamber of commerce are 63% more likely to do business with a chamber member than a non-member.
Additionally, businesses who are members of their local chamber understand the value of corporate citizenship.
The Apex Chamber of Commerce is not only an investment in your business but also your local community!
When you join our Chamber you will receive the following benefits:
Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Company name and contact information listed in the annual Apex Magazine
- Listing in the online Membership Directory, including a free link to company website
- Opportunity to display marketing materials in the Chamber reception area
- Free ad with the Southwest Wake News
- Use of Chamber logo on your website
- Grassroots marketing opportunities at the Annual Business Expo
- Advertising opportunities in Business Briefs, our monthly newsletter and the website
- Ability to post your specials, hot deals, events or company news online
- Free business referrals from Chamber staff to visitors who come into the Chamber
- Low cost sponsorship opportunities available through monthly Business After Hours, Annual Meeting, Golf Tournament, Professional Women's Networking, AM Networking and many more.
Membership with the Apex Chamber provides the opportunity to have a collective voice in local, state and national affairs. Our Government Affairs Committee meets monthly and discusses issues affecting our members and the business community.
- Membership plaque and decal for your place of business
- Ribbon-cutting and Grand Opening ceremonies, free of charge for members
Member Events and Programs
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Annual Business Expo
- Book Bag Bonanza
- Golf Tournament
- Savor Apex Member Appreciation Party
- Teacher of the Year Luncheon
- Youth Leadership Program
- AM Networking - designed for great networking in a low key environment
- Business After Hours - meet other members, make contacts, discover prospects
- Business Education Lunch & Learn- lunch break with guest speakers on marketing, sales, social media, and many other business topics relevant to our membership
- Women's Networking Luncheons- new insight and fresh perspective into career and lifestyle
- Wake Up Apex - breakfast networking with guest speakers on current issues
- Business classes offered though Wake Tech
- Economic Forecast- breakfast event featuring guest speakers on the future of our area